I'LL FEEL BETTER

I'LL FEEL BETTER
YOU WAIT AND SEE

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wow it's been a while. I actually just read the Hydrick's blog and made me think how I needed to update ours.
Well Kendall is now 2 years old and a pistol! We had her birthday party at the Children's Museum in Memphis. She had a ball. Mommy was worn out but it was worth it.

Kendall and her Dysphagia...still got it! She still has to drink everything as thick as honey but she is doing fine. She doesn't know any better. We hope that when she is 3 we can start her on speech therapy so that she can relearn how to swallow.
She is going to stay with Grandmary and Bumpy (use to be Grumpy) this weekend so that Chris and I can go see Jersey Boys.

Chris update
Chris is working with Jamie on a new project. He is going to Texas on Thursday with Jamie for business...hope all works out. I'll find out Saturday.

Me update
Just still around:)

I have to promise myself that I am going to update this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kendall's First Birthday



01/22/2009

01/22/2009
Brushing our teeth