I'LL FEEL BETTER

I'LL FEEL BETTER
YOU WAIT AND SEE

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Going to Georgia

Well we went to Georgia last weekend to see Kendall's Nonna and Opa.
Well we have to start with the flight. Kendall and I got very lucky and got the last row all to ourselves. The flight attendant was so nice and then it happened. The flight attendant needed to get her bag down and we were sitting in a three seat row. I was next to the window and Kendall was minding her own business in the middle seat. We both looked up to see the flight attendant pulling out her bag. Well I bet you can guess what happened next....the bag fell on Kendall's hand! The flight attendant said "oh did I scare her." I was in total shock but I she is fine so I didn't have to ring her neck! She cried for about 10 minutes and I explained to all around that it was the flight attendants fault:).
Kendall seemed to have a blast in Georgia and probably would have stayed longer if I would have let her. I think she liked that her Nonna (my mother) and her Opa (my father) told me "NO" and her "YES".
Well it seems that my mom and I learned something this weekend. We learned that Kendall has a slippery backside. Okay so maybe we should have been paying a little more attention to her...but it happened sooo fast. Well she was in the bath having a good ole time and then BAM!!! her butt slipped and she went under...she looked up at us from under the water...with the look of "HELLO AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO GET ME OUT!" My mom and I were so shocked it took about 2 seconds to get her out, but it felt like an hour. On a positive note...she had a stopped up nose before this...you notice I said before this:)
Oh and she tried steak for the first time! I knew she was my child right then! SHE LOVES IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kendall's First Birthday



01/22/2009

01/22/2009
Brushing our teeth