I'LL FEEL BETTER

I'LL FEEL BETTER
YOU WAIT AND SEE

Monday, February 9, 2009

The park

Well Daddy and I took Kendall to the park yesterday. She seemed to have so much fun. We found that she loves to slide on the slide, wether it is on her backside, stomach or head first...she LOVES IT! She loves to walk everywhere but does not like to "touch" the grass. See the following picture!
Daddy went to the store and bought Kendall a chocolate chip icecream sandwich. It was like she found heaven. And I think Daddy found heaven too, looking at his little girl.
Well we got home last night and I wish everyone could have seen it! Kendall decided that she should pull her daddy's hair so Daddy pulled Kendall's back. If you could have seen him leaning forward because Kendall had a handful of hair and Kendall's head leaning backward because Chris had her hair (FYI...no one was hurt during the filming of this segment of our life) hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! kendall, I love ice cream sandwiches too:)

    ReplyDelete

Kendall's First Birthday



01/22/2009

01/22/2009
Brushing our teeth