I'LL FEEL BETTER

I'LL FEEL BETTER
YOU WAIT AND SEE

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick

Kendall has been sick the last couple of days and Daddy stayed home with her yesterday. He took her to the doctor and here is what he said happened.
When she was in the waiting room she pointed at a painting on the wall and Daddy said "painting" and she said...paaininging...basically painting. Well this little girl about 8 or 9 was sitting with her mom next to them and said, "mom that baby just said painting. How old was I when I first said painting." The mom said...not that young in a funny tone....the little girl just pouted...now that sounds like I am making fun of them but Chris said it was really cute. Daddy also said that she greeted everyone with a HI when they came into the office....my little socialite!
They then proceeded to the back where the nurse needed to take her temperature. She lifted Kendall's arm and at that moment her lip went out and she started to cry and had big elephant tears running down her face. When she finished, any of you that have been around Kendall knows that she can be very dramatic...she drooped her head down on Daddy's shoulder and cried for a second...then of course sat up and smiled and said HI!
When the doctor came in she just carried on her little conversation in "Kendall" talk to the doctor...now before you ask...yes she is fine...just a little cough.
Chris called me as soon as they left the office and said that he will NEVER take her for shots because of how she was with just the thermometer and that it about broke his heart. I told him he is out of luck! I took her the first 14 months of her life and it broke my heart everytime now it's his turn!
Oh and one more thing! she is 21.4 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kendall's First Birthday



01/22/2009

01/22/2009
Brushing our teeth